iOS 4.3.2 Jailbreak With RedSn0w
|April 27, 2011||Posted by admin under Hacks|
Untethered iOS 4.3.2 Jailbreak is available now with RedSnow. In order to jailbreak iOS 4.3.2, you need to download redsn0w first. Note that this won’t work with iPad 2. If you unlock your iPad 2, you will need to wait little more! Well, to get iOS 4.3.2 jailbroken follow the instructions below:
1. You must have iOS 4.3.2 on your device, if you don’t have, install it first.
2. Launch Redsn0w
3. Your .ipsw file should be placed in sepatare folder named “Jailbreaks”. It will find your IPSW.
4. Check off “Install Cydia” and hit “next”
5. Be sure that your device is OFF and plugged in. You will get a message telling you this. It will also ask you to enter DFU mode. Follow the onscreen instructions exactly, because this is important.
6. Redsn0w will now install your custom firmware. It should restart after that, and will have an untethered jailbreak.